Preparation time: 20 min
Play time: 20 min
What you need:
- 2 Pieces of paper ( One piece for each player)
- 5 Pens
- A ruler
Each player makes two coordinate systems and labels them from 1-10 and A-J as labelled above (We used 1 cm for 1 unit).
Now they connect the outter axes with lines in order to create square with each one number and one letter coordinate.
Next to the bottom coordinate, draw the five ships you will later need to place in the grid ( 1x 2 Squares, 2x 3 Squares, 1x 4 Squares, 1x 5 Squares).
How to play?
1. The players spread into different areas of the room with their paper, so the other player cannot look on their sheet.
2. Each player places his 5 ships in his lower grid, without letting the other player know. As shown below:
3. Now the players take turn in guessing the position of the enemy’s ships in asking for one square at a time (f.e. B2). The opponent will answer with “hit or no hit”
4. If it is a hit the player asking marks it with a colour in his top grid. If it`s a miss the player marks it with another colour. If all squares of a ship have been hit (f.e. B3,B4), the player losing the ship will say, “Ship sunk”. The player first to sink all the opponent`s ships wins the game.
Predlog družabne igre je pripravil Jakob, ESE prostovoljec v Mladinskem EPI centru Piran